Policies and Disclosure
What information do we collect?
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Digital Millenium Copyright Act Notice
Takedown Policy and Procedures
YouCanBuildWebsites.com respects the intellectual property rights of others just as it expects third parties to respect its rights. Pursuant to Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c), a copyright owner or their agent may submit a takedown notice to us via our DMCA Agent listed below. As an internet service provider, we are entitled to claim immunity from said infringement claims pursuant to the “safe harbor” provisions of the DMCA. To submit a good faith infringement claim to us, you must submit notice to us that sets forth the following information:
Notice of Infringement – Claim
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner (or someone authorized to act on behalf of the owner);
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- Identification of the infringing material to be removed, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material. [Please submit the URL of the page in question to assist us in identifying the allegedly offending work];
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party including your name, physical address, email address, phone number and fax number;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the material is unauthorized by the copyright agent; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Title 17 USC §512(f) provides civil damage penalties, including costs and attorney fees, against any person who knowingly and materially misrepresents certain information in a notification of infringement under 17 USC §512(c)(3).
Send all takedown notices to the following.
Counter Notification – Restoration of Material
If you have received a notice of material being taken down because of a copyright infringement claim, you may provide us with a counter notification in an effort to have the material in question restored to the site. Said notification must be given in writing to our DMCA Agent and must contain substantially the following elements pursuant to 17 USC Section 512(g)(3):
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- A description of the material that has been taken down and the original location of the material before it was taken down.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
- Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court for the judicial district in which the address is located (or if you are outside of the United States, that you consent to jurisdiction of any judicial district in which the service provider may be found), and that you will accept service of process from the person or company who provided the original infringement notification.
- Email your counter-notice to James@YouCanBuildWebsites.com for prompt action.
Repeat Infringer Policy
YouCanBuildWebsites.com takes copyright infringement very seriously. Pursuant to the repeat infringer policy requirements of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, YouCanBuildWebsites.com maintains a list of DMCA notices from its copyright holders with its registered DMCA Agent. The company makes a good faith effort to identify any repeat infringers on this list pursuant to the safe harbor requirements of the DMCA.
YouCanBuildWebsites.com reserves the right to modify the contents of this page and its policy for handling DMCA claims at any time for any reason. You are encouraged to check back to review this policy frequently for any changes.
This policy was last modified on March 26, 2018.
This policy was last modified on March 26, 2018.
This disclosure policy refers to YouCanBuildWebsites.com. For questions about this blog, please contact James@YouCanBuildWebsites.com.
This website accepts forms of compensation from affiliate companies. The compensation received will never influence the content, topics, or posts made in this blog. All my recommendations and opinions were created from my personal experience and use of the products.
I am not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own. If I claim or appear to be an expert on a certain topic or product or service area, I will only endorse products or services that I believe, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
Please remember that the opinions in this blog are not universal and may not necessarily be true for you. Please try out the free demos that are available and come to your own conclusions about these products and services.
My intention in creating this website is to help people build websites for themselves and others. I am passionate about this and primarily motivated by other peoples’ success. Any money earned from affiliate commissions is a byproduct of my goal to help readers and will help fund the costs to host, run, and expand on the topics of this site.
Disclosure: Disclosurepolicy.org helped to create this document
In accordance with the FTC guidelines concerning use of endorsements and testimonials in advertising, let us make you aware of the following circumstances:
- Testimonials appearing on this site are actually received via email or direct message submission. They are individual experiences, reflecting real life experiences of those who have used the products and/or services in some way or other. However, they are individual results and results do vary. We do not claim that they are typical results that consumers will generally achieve. The testimonials are not necessarily representative of all of those who will use our products and/or services.
- The testimonials displayed are given verbatim except for correction of grammatical or typing errors. Some have been shortened, meaning; not the whole message received by the testimony writer is displayed, when it seemed lengthy or the testimony in its entirety seemed irrelevant for the general public.
- YouCanBuildWebsites.com is not responsible for any of the opinions or comments posted to our site. YouCanBuildWebsites.com is not a forum for testimonials, however, provides testimonials as a means for customers to share their experiences with one another. To prevent against abuse, all testimonials appear after they have been reviewed by management of YouCanBuildWebsites.com. YouCanBuildWebsites.com does not share the opinions, views or commentary of any testimonials on this site, and are strictly the views of the reviewer.
TESTIMONIAL SUBMISSIONS: As a consumer/user of YouCanBuildWebsites.com products and/or services, by submitting your testimonial you give us permission to reprint, reproduce or use the testimonial in connection with our business. You also are agreeing to the following: (1) The reprint, reproduce or use of the testimonial will be at our discretion and without compensation; (2) We may use the testimonial with or without any pseudo (pen) name credit; (3) Our right to use the testimonial is perpetual and may be assigned by us; (4) We may use the testimonial locally, nationally, or globally and such use may be made in any media, information or communication platform (including internet advertising) currently in use or later developed; and (5) You, and not someone else, composed submitted and posted the testimonial. By submitting your testimonial, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions as listed in this document.